Other Personal Insurance

While having coverage for your home and auto is important for covering major expenses, some policies may not cover everything if you’re liable for damages to others. A Personal Umbrella policy with Midwest Insurance Agency could protect you from having to cover excessive or unforeseen damages out-of-pocket.

Most renters and homeowners insurance policies cover loss, theft, or damage to your personal belongings up to a certain amount or for certain necessities, but what about your most valuable items? With a Personal Articles Floater policy, you can cover valuable or expensive items such as jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, and more.